Friday, March 19, 2004

Reality TV Haircut / Batman the Musical

Starts off, I'm on some type of reality makeover show, have been given new awkward haircut (or even more awkward than current.) I'm sitting around on a couch, when I'm suddenly embarassed to realize that 4-5 mirrors on opposite wall likely have cameras behind them - not sure what I've said and done and if it will now air on tv.

Later, going to the movies with my parents. Large theater, seat sections are broken up and scattered. For example, there is an area I consider that is just one single file of chairs facing the screen/stage, so we would sit behind one another instead of adjacent. Eventually we sit somewhere else.

What transpires on stage/screen is sort nothing less than Batman the musical. It's a combination of filmed moments from the 1989 film and re-enactments on stage. This becomes a musical with an entirely different plot; a singing family has one sibling who can't really sing. They are all in their late 30's and the bad singing brother is the least attractive also, though it's close. He sings some lines in the group badly. Oddly, this doesn't feel like the famous Brady Bunch episode where Peter's voice is cracking, I only make that connection much later after waking.

There is more but currently forgotten.