Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Heavenly Euphoria and Return

The beginning is regrettably forgotten: Eventually driving a car, and somehow I physically die, quickly approaching a cloudy area that is "heaven". I see it coming and let it hit me. Entering the cloud, the car is gone and there is only disembodied consciousness. There is an INCREDIBLE feeling inside me upon entering (soaring up into) what I believe to be "heaven." Visually there is not much to speak of, but the feeling inside is this intense enveloping euphoria bordering - just magically and happily teetering on - the brink of insane unbearability. I can't go on enough about this feeling. Utter intoxicating ecstacy. However, at this point in the experience I was starting to think it isn't "my right time" and that I should attempt to go back to Earth. The feeling of trying to go back feels similar to trying to wake up. I'm trying to move my body again. Eventually I'm successful and I seem to wake up in my bed, but in reality I was still in a deep sleep. There was a sense of regret leaving that other state, but there is a thought that comes from somewhere to me on returning, "I'll get there sometime."

No comments: